Monday, January 15, 2007

Market Update

My goal for this blog was to create a place where a potential customer could go and find key information about the current real estate market. That key information will consist of what is Active, Pending and Sold for the given month. Adding to that the average days on market, dollar per square foot of list price and sold price and the final sale price for given properties.

My target markets are West Akron, Fairlawn, Copley and Bath of the Greater Akron market. Therefore I will post a monthly update for each of these areas for single family, multiple family homes and condo properties. My plan is to post data weekly on a rotation basis so each of the 4 areas are updated once a month. How I am going to accomplish this is still being worked out but please check back as this is my #1 priority for AkronRealEstateMatter.blogspot.com

No comments: